TECH CORP, LLC is a true Division 7 Company.
The term “Division 7” refers to the Construction Specifications Institute’s category for thermal and moisture protection technologies and applications, including roofing, siding, waterproofing, and architectural sheet metal. TECH CORP, LLC is well versed in all of these areas as demonstrated by our product certifications list below.
TECH CORP, LLC is well versed in all of these areas and certified applicators in the products listed below, thereby offering our clients the correct option for their specific building needs.
Since 1978, Duro-Last has manufactured a custom-prefabricated, reinforced, thermoplastic single-ply roofing system that is ideal for any commercial roofing application. Over a billion and a half square feet of Duro-Last single-ply roofing membrane have been installed on buildings of all types throughout North America.
Customers also choose Duro-Last because our roofing system is:
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit that delivers long-term, worry-free, leak-proof protection.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed without disruption to building operations. Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- The highly-reflective white membrane delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and managers in virtually all climates. Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner in the EPA ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, a charter member of the Cool Roof Rating Council and a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Our standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.
Established in 1985, Flex Roofing Systems (Flex Membrane International Corp.) pioneered the manufacturing of modified PVC single ply roofing membranes incorporating DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE, a unique plasticizer that keeps the material indefinitely flexible, while making it highly resistant to environmental and temperature extremes and exposure to a wide range of chemicals and pollutants.